We will create a sacred pathway with the intention to facilitate the sacred marriage of our inner feminine and masculine. Beginning of May is the peak of Spring which celebrates the Festival of Beltane, the sacred union of the God and Goddess with its potency and abundant fertility. These energies will support our unity and expansiveness on all levels.
This is a beautiful sacred day to honour the Goddess within, to bring balance and wholeness to both your feminine and masculine aspects as you come in to Unity. As you heal and unify within you return to wholeness which gives you the power to create love and harmony in all your relationships. As we know the most important relationship starts with ourselves.
I will be holding you in a safe and loving space, channeling the beautiful and loving Divine presence of Mary Magdalene and the Christ who will bring their love and wisdom through during guided healing journeys. We will also be supported by the Earth, the Four Sacred Directions, the Elementals and also the Angelic realm and Ascended Masters – helping us to embrace, ground and embody wholeness.
- space to share, prepare and clarify our intentions for the journey
- guided meditation and healing journeys to connect with your inner feminine and inner masculine
- heal and transform aspects that need releasing, transforming to create movement and balance
- sacred anointing of the feet in preparation for walking the labyrinth
- creating ceremony and sacred intention for the Labyrinth with gifts of flowers and crystals for the Earth
- space to walk the Labyrinth on your own whilst held within sacred space
- your own sacred marriage ceremony to facilitate you coming in to unity and wholeness
- we will conclude the day with inner reflection and guided meditation to integrate the changes on many levels.
- A 21 day of integration usually follows to embody the changes.
There will be a short questionnaire to complete before the Day. It is recommended that you make space for rest in the day or two following the Labyrinth walk and that you drink plenty of water.
Items to bring:
- An offering to Mother Earth in gratitude for her abundance and fertility eg flowers, foliage or greenery, crystals that you wish to give away
- One or two items of personal empowerment that you would like to put on the Sacred Labyrinth, such as crystals, photos or jewellery, when you walk the Labyrinth.
Venue: My Healing Sanctuary and garden at my home in Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset BH14
Spaces are limited to maximum of 3.