What are the 9 Spirals?
As well as personal support over the coming months, and the 2 night residential in June 2019, the core of the program consists of 8 full day workshops on a Saturday once a month.
These workshop days plus the final residential comprise the 9 Spirals.
The full programme for each Spiral is given below.
Please note that the dates are fixed but venue & timings may be subject to change.
Summary of Sacred Feminine Programme Dates
- Spiral 1 -Saturday 10 November
- Spiral 2 – Saturday 8 December
- Spiral 3 – Saturday 19 January
- Spiral 4 – Saturday 16 February
- Spiral 5 – Saturday, 16 March
- Spiral 6 – Saturday 20 April
- Spiral 7 – Saturday 18 May
- Spiral 8 – Saturday 29, Sunday 30 June & Monday 1 July
Weekend Residential Summer Retreat, GLASTONBURY
- Spiral 9 – Saturday 27 July
A detailed breakdown of what your journey will consist of is given below.
Many people find winter a difficult time to deal with, often finding the lack of light depressing. We will work with the darkness in a way that is both empowering and nurturing.
You will discover why this is a necessary part of your feminine essence to go within, to nourish and nurture, to let go and transform in preparation for the season of spring.
Samhain – Year’s End and New Beginnings
- The beginning of the end
- Invoking the Energies and Support for our 9 month Programme
- Group support and boundaries
- Setting our personal and group intentions for the Programme
- Wheel of the Year and our cyclical nature as women
- Journey to meet the Dark Goddess –
- Fire Ceremony to let go and invoke alchemy
Winter Solstice – Rebirth
- Cave of Elders
- Working with the Elders of all time, bringing through their deep love and wisdom to enable you to access a deeper state of being within yourself
- Healing Mother and Father ancestral lines – embracing your shadow – ‘what is your deepest secret and most powerful treasure?
- Preparing for the peak of Winter, Winter Solstice 21 December
- Resting, healing and integrating in the folds of the Goddess
- The importance of Being vs Doing in your life
- Letting go and allowing – the importance of these qualities in bringing balance to you and your relationships
- Moon phases and cycles
- Dreamtime – painting stones
Early Spring/Spring Season
Life is beginning to stir from its sleeping slumber and you too feel an inner awakening, initially very gently then more powerfully as the season turns in to the full flow of spring and abundant fertility.
This is a time to nurture your seeds and the stirrings of growth inside.
- Spiral Four - Sat 16 Feb 2019
- Spiral Five - Sat 16 March 2019
- Spiral Six - Sat 20 April 2019
- Spiral Seven - Sat 18 May 2019
Imbolc – Awakening
- Connecting with new inner growth
- Awakening your inner Maiden and your pure innocent self
- Healing your Inner Child and setting her free
- Celebrating Imbolc and the Goddess Brigid with ritual and ceremony
Spring Equinox – Balance and Fertility
Awakening the spirit of Spring
- Awakening, germinating, fertility, awakening new visions and dreams
- Spring Equinox – a time of rebalance – Light and Dark
- Vision Quest
- Celebrating the Spring Equinox
- Working with the energy of the Spiral and your creativity
Awakening your sensual self, embracing your sacred sexuality.
- Connecting with your passion
- Feeling safe to be vulnerable
- What it feels like to be truly open to receive?
- Balance in relationships
- Dance and movement to let go and flow
- Welcome Caroline Tennent from Heartfelt Dance to create a space for dance and movement
Beltane – Passion and Unity
Embracing Unity on all levels, feminine and masculine, spirit and soul
- Embracing your raw passion and sexuality for life
- Welcoming Unity in to your life
- Inner sacred marriage – unifying your inner feminine and masculine
- Walking the Sacred Labyrinth – Initiation
This is the time when everything in nature comes to fruition, comes in to full bloom. There is abundance available on all levels. The sun is high in the sky, there is light and warmth and is the season of joy and celebration.
Weekend Residential Summer Retreat (Spiral Eight)
Summer Solstice – Celebration and Abundance
This will involve a two night residential retreat in Glastonbury where you will experience the beautiful energies of the Isle of Avalon steeped in mystery and legend. We will also include a day in Avebury on the Sunday, working with the ancient wisdom of the stone circle and West Kennett Long Burrow known for its Goddess energy.
Accommodation: Beautiful Bed and Breakfast accommodation central to Glastonbury:
Healing Waters Sanctuary and B&B
1 Roman Way
Healing Waters is a light filled peaceful sanctuary that sits on the St Michael ley line. There are beautiful views of The Tor and the Somerset plains from the veranda at the back of the House. It is about a 15 minute walk to Chalice Wells Gardens and the foot of The Tor and about the same in to Glastonbury town centre.
1 single room, 2 x twin rooms both overlooking the Somerset Plains (one room on ground floor)
4 x single beds to a large room.
Two Shared bathroom
Yurt and Meditation rooms
Our group has dedicated use of Healing Waters Sanctuary during our stay.
Note: Evening meal on Sunday in Glastonbury and lunch Avebury is payable by participants
Saturday 29 June:
Arrive 12.00 midday at Healing Waters
Lunch 1.30 pm
Sat 2.30pm – 5 pm Workshop Session
- Intentions and setting up group energy for the weekend
- Meditation/Journey to meet the Goddess of Avalon
- Sharing and support
7.30 pm Light supper
Sunday 30 June:
7.30 am Breakfast
9.30 am Walk up the Tor – Understanding the Michael/Mary Lines
Lunch (optional extra at Healing Waters Sanctuary)
Afternoon – free to explore and experience the sites and sounds of Glastonbury on your own
5 pm Regather as a group. Review the day
Private access to the Chalice Wells Gardens – Goddess Initiation and Meditation at the Well Head (to be confirmed)
8 pm evening meal together in Glastonbury town
Monday 1 July:
7.30 – 8.30 am Breakfast
9.30 am Leave after breakfast to drive to Avebury
- West Kennett Long Burrow
- Goddess Spring
- Avebury Stone circles
- Connection to the Star beings and cosmic energies
Lunch (payable locally)
5 pm (approx) Late afternoon closure
Please be aware these times are given as a guideline and may change depending on circumstances and best outcomes for the group.
Please ensure you do not book commitments where you have to rush off by a certain time as this can be disruptive to the group. Thank you.
LAMMAS – Harvest and Thanksgiving
- Gratitude Ceremony
- Giving thanks for your personal harvest, what you have learnt
- What you have achieved, who you have become?
- Creating our own Despachio Ceremony and gift to Mother Earth and Father Sky
- Unveiling Ceremony of Your Goddess Self.